FULL-STACK ENGINEER, JULY 2015 - PRESENT
- Led development of a client analytics service that handles up to 1.1k requests per second, enabling data-driven product decisions.
- Owned Android and iOS SDKs used by 8.3 million customers daily; drove significant increases in year over year transaction volume.
- Maximized developer resources by building a tool for generating production-ready SDKs in 6 target languages.
MOBILE TEAM LEAD, OCTOBER 2013 - JUNE 2015
- Led mobile team for Copy, a cloud-storage solution with over 5 million users.
- Crafted a standard design language for Barracuda’s Android apps, bringing consistent direction and vision to the product line.
- Implemented a cross-platform native sync engine with a team of four, making our apps more performant and enabling code reuse.
CO-FOUNDER, FEBRUARY 2014 - MARCH 2016
- Co-founded and developed Rudder, an iOS navigation app that prioritizes well-lit walking paths.
- Partnered with 11 U.S. and international cities to source streetlight and walking path datasets.
- Featured in FastCompany and Slate for our innovative thinking and design.